The Things Hannah Loves

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Giraffe Baby Shower

This is a baby shower I helped out with last month!
It was for a super beautiful mommy to be--and I wish her and the baby girl much love--can't wait to meet the little one in person!

Some fun game/activity ideas if you're planning on doing a shower!

1. Name game (since they didn't choose a name--we asked guests to suggest names they thought would be a good fit)
2. Advice for the Parents to be or wishes for the baby
3. Baby Bingo--who doesn't love playing bingo while the presents are being opened.
4. I Spy (Suggestions of photo opts that guests can take and post to instagram under the same hashtag)
5. Madlibs

annnd here are some pictures...

EVENT DECOR:
--Props to my friend Hannah (same name as me!) for the streamer decor--great idea--awesome execution! She definitely has the perfect patio for these sort of events! SO JELLY!
--Place settings were printables (which I will post a close up of later)
--Centerpieces: Flowers in China Teapots+Mason Jars with Pencils (with washi tape as flags)

PHOTO CREDIT: ADAM WANG




PHOTO CREDIT: ADAM WANG

INVITATIONS:
--Simple giraffe theme :)





PRINTABLES:
--Once everything was designed/printed/cut/punched out--I wrapped everything together to create a set of activities the guests could do to pass the time while waiting/eating.



I think baby showers are the cutest/funnest events to be a part of :)





1 comment:

  1. 와우!
    정말 예쁘고 멋있어
    재능을 타고 났어
    So talented!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...