The Things Hannah Loves

Saturday, March 23, 2013

2013 Calendar

Mmm, so there have been accounts of people downloading the 2012 calendars....I think they assume they're 2013? I don't even know how they find the link to download them unless they're looking at super old posts haha...

Either way, I feel bad every time I see that someone downloaded an outdated-year-old calendar file--so here's the 2013 set--hope it helps to those that need it!

DOWNLOAD: HERE
(All the calendars are in one file--even the months that have passed us by)
And of course, if you would like printed+packaged version--it's available for purchase.



Can't believe it's APRIL already.

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic, the best of all i've seen and i searched lots of sites. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be presenting a 2014 calendar for download? I love these--so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...